Anyone Diving this weekend in South Florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm diving on Saturday (4/9) afternoon in Pompano. I have two boats going out and both are six packs. Cost of the trip is $55 w/o tanks. One group is going with the M/V Underpressure and the other on the M/V Miss Conduct. Let me know if you or anyone is interested.

I would be interested in a Saturday evening or Sunday Beach dive, weather permitting.

It's been a maytag week. I tried out to 500 yards on Monday or Tuesday and the most fun was the body surfing AFTERWARD. It's been rough ever since, so it will take some time for the visibility to get back to normal... that would be Sunday even if it settled down to glass right now (which it isn't).

So... it's a boat-dive weekend here, anyway.

MikeJacobs:
It's been a maytag week. I tried out to 500 yards on Monday or Tuesday and the most fun was the body surfing AFTERWARD. It's been rough ever since, so it will take some time for the visibility to get back to normal... that would be Sunday even if it settled down to glass right now (which it isn't).

Anyone know about Hollywood? Or would it be the same?

Yeah, it will pretty much be the same..Hoping Sunday will be good!

MikeJacobs:
that would be Sunday even if it settled down to glass right now (which it isn't).

Be sure to post your plans for Sunday. I just flew in for the weekend and I'm dying to get wet.

Marc

I'm off to Palm Beach this morning for an A.M. dive, right now I think we have an A.M. and P.M. dive tomorrow as well.. I'll report conditions when I get back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom