Anyone else hooked on Battlestar Galactica?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The scenes where Adama met Tigh were great!

archman:
I think that if you combine all the "web episodes", you get less than 10 minutes of actual footage.

I want all the deleted scenes put back into the regular episodes, especially from season one. Some of them are quite useful to the plot.

Hear! Hear! I Second That! :popcorn:

Best show on TV. It's the only show that I watch regularly.

As for this new plot, I am kinda disappointed. I'm afraid the writers will realize they made a mistake with the direction they are going, and turn it into a Dallas dream sequence.

BTW... why is this under Women's Views?

Color me hooked, since the first show aired. :)

I had misgivings when I first heard about it but now enjoy the show.
Unfortunately in New Zealand we have only had season one so far...

Yeah, I'm into it too. I've got to download all the episodes. As a matter of fact, I'm 86% finished with the season 3 opener now.
Of course I loved the original (I was in elementary school you know). Now THAT was cheesy! I really like what they did with the Balter character. Much more refreshing then uni-dimentional evil. (Pronounced Eeeviiil).

Yes, the new is better than the old. Maybe they will rescue them and get back to finding earth. Of course killing off the really interesting characters leaves me a bit concerned...or where they just dead weight (no pun intended).

Mike

It's a great show, but I found the season opener last week to be rather drab. Can't say I thought much of the way last season ended, either. We'll see...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom