Anyone else hooked on Battlestar Galactica?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow...tied up the loose thread quite nicely. it was a great ride.

I thought the last half of this season was almost on par with the first season. It did take me a bit to warm-up to the show after almost a year hiatus.

As far as Star-doe's conclusion, I thought it was great. It was Roslyn's flashbacks that had no purpose in the story.

Yeah...Roslin's flashback did not make much sense. Even after a second screening, the only thing that came to mind was that since everyone else seemed to be having them, she needed one too.

About the Finale...all I can say is...

WhatTheFrak.jpg

AND BTW...

muffit-is-the-final-cylon.jpg

I will miss this show! Not sure if I am still happy with the final epsiodes, but I will get over it!

Carolyn:shark2:
PS: Being a BSG fan from the 80's, I will never get over Starbuck being casted a chick in the new series! Sigh...I will always be a die hard Dirk Benedict Fan!
starbuck.thumbnail.jpg

PS: Being a BSG fan from the 80's, I will never get over Starbuck being casted a chick in the new series! Sigh...I will always be a die hard Dirk Benedict Fan!
I never noticed this before, but Starbuck and Stardoe have the same hair!

I just watched the final episode, Daybreak (in HD on Hulu.com !!) pretty cool

... when I first saw this version of BSG on regular TV, I was hooked, but not having the SciFi Channel I could not watch it until I found it there :sad:

Watching this now ... the writers, the cast, talk about the show, and the last frakkin' episode :D
... Hulu - Battlestar Galactica: The Last Frakkin' Special

This was a good series, sad to think that it will be no more ... so say we all!

Last edited:
Hold out for the new miniseries from the cylon perspective. And then 'Caprica' starts next year(?) which is basically the BSG prequel.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom