Anyone else hooked on Battlestar Galactica?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cfelliot:
Rick,

Ditto on Firefly. Why they ever canceled that show is beyond me.

Even though I like the drama in Galactica, a few more explosions and ships would appeal to my "Y" chromosome. Yes, that a more of the red dress!

Firefly was originally a Canadian science fiction series. It was bought by the sci-fi channel after it had already been canceled for a year and they were either finished or nearly finished with filming the movie based on it. If it had been on sci-fi all along there may very well have been a second season.

Firefly: go look at the DVD set for the episodes before the movie Serenity was released. That shows ever episode that's been made. I bought it because I liked Serenity and thought some shows were never shown. Well, the 3 listed as "unaired" where shown on SciFi. Not a bad purchase but I was hoping for 3 more hours of that show. Maybe if there is a lot of public interested, SciFi will buy the rights and start producing the show again like they did with Stargate from Showtime. I can hope at least.

BSG: Did not know about the Adama prop buster. Bet the look on the director's face was more shock than anyone watching the show. Ouch.

Still, the delay until 2008 smells like prodcution trouble in TV land. I've seen too many other shows get lost/canceled when stuff like this happens.

Anyone know of rumors about a spinoff called Caprica that NBC/SciFi declined to pickup?

From what I understand there will be a T.V. movie/mini-series about the Pegasus.

So, did anyone notice what that tune was called that the Four were hearing in their heads?

DiverBry:
So, did anyone notice what that tune was called that the Four were hearing in their heads?

I'm not sure, but after 12+ hours, nobody else has replied, so I'll take a chance.

During the show, I could barely hear it, and didn't recognize it. I've been told that it was "All Along the Watchtower" -originally from Bob Dylan, then later Hendrix, but the shop used a special arrangement done by a "cover band".

Anybody know for sure???

Mike

bubble-head:
Seeing BSG will return in 2008 about broke my heart!

At least Stargate SG-1 returns on April 13th. The bad news of course is this is the last season. Remember a year or so ago when the Friday lineup was Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and then BSG! Good-times...good-times. :14:

already finished watching the final season of SG-1.... not gonna give out spoilers, but it's good to hear that MGM is planning to make movies in the star trek vein with the SG-1 crew... hoe that richard dean anderson comes on board.... sg-1 just hasn't been the same without his humour.....

I finally got to see
cylon_newanime001.gif
season 1-3 here on DVD. The local stations have only recently finished season 2.

It's a good thing that the Razor DVD will be out on DVD by the end of December.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom