Anyone else tired of all the snow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

around here it has been surprising that more articles in the morning paper DON'T end with ".......and then he turned the gun on himself.........."

Supposed to get to 0 degrees tonight and another 2" of snow.

Hmmmmm, snow?????? SoCal near the beach where I did see a few things in the air, no wait that was the reflection off the sand from the sun. Diving tonight and weekend report is sunny and clear. Come join us.

I know I am.

We're quite a bit below the normal snow belt here in North Louisiana but we do manage to little snow every two or three years. We do get lots of freezing rain and sleet.

Well today it started snowing about 9 a.m. and it's still snowing. We probably have about 1 1/2 inches. The low tonight is suppose to be 25. There's probably enough on the ground to make a snow bunny for Easter. I think piles of snow would get old after a while.

But look on the bright side tomorrow it will be in the 50's and the white stuff will be all gone. Only 13 days till our Cozumel road trip.

I'm tired of the cold and snow both! I have been over a month without diving now! :(

I keep trying to make plans for Florida and they just keep getting put off!

I'm tired of the cold and snow both! I have been over a month without diving now! :(

I keep trying to make plans for Florida and they just keep getting put off!

think i took my Roatan trip to early, should have waited till now.

so far we got ~3" plus or minus 3" where it has drifted, and they are calling for another 12" from now till 1300 tomorrow afternoon.

I've shoveled the driveway twice already today and it's still coming down. Supposed to get up to 7" more overnight. I'm ready for Coz!

that trip is during my birthday, care to take me with for a present? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom