Anyone else tired of all the snow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that trip is during my birthday, care to take me with for a present? :D

Depends on what I get for my birthday. :D

Depends on what I get for my birthday. :D

I got about a half full bottle of beer, and $2.36 in my pocket. thats right its half full!!!!

Oh my yes. I am looking out the window and just shaking my head. I have a dive planned for the morning. I know it will be cold and windy but I need to get wet.

I got about a half full bottle of beer, and $2.36 in my pocket. thats right its half full!!!!

You'd better savor that one then. I'm looking forward to a few cold ones on the beach.

Anyone plans to dive today, Saturday?

:wink: I am kidding :)

I think the snow is nice, I just wish it came earlier in the season when it would have been more appreciated, say, Christmas?!? I drove from Paducah to Hopkinsville in my 2WD V8 Tundra yesterday (Friday) and was glad I had the foresight to throw 300 lbs worth of sand bags in the back to weight the bed down. I'm originally from Florida but got somewhat used to driving in the snow in the mountains of North Carolina when I was in college. I don't like to but I can do it.

We got about 10". That wasn't too bad, what was bad was the drifts. I left for work at 4:30am (shift started at 6am) & got stopped for about 25min by a Sheriff's deputy whilst a portion of the road was grated & a semi was pulled back onto the road. Once through, I turned onto the road leading back to the paper mill & almost got stuck a couple of times in the drifts, because there had been no traffic back there for a while. Talk about adventures in driving!

If it makes anyone feel better I didn't get any snow the last time around. :D We were suppose to get 4-6 and it alllll went SOUTH!!

Check out the new thread about diving this coming Sunday @ BS..or maybe elsewhere.

I'm not sure what you consider ALL the SNOW, but in Conifer, CO this year... yes!

I did like the fact it was snowing all day at Loveland yesterday where I was skiing. I would just like to request that GOD stops dumping snow on my driveway, and any street I have to drive on.

I have no idea how much snow we have had this year, but I'm running out of places to blow it, and 150 inches is likely in the ball park, and possibly more like 200+. :shakehead:

I have ice dams which result in water running into the house, Lake Frank at the bottom of my driveway is neither deep enough, or provides the vis to be worthwhile (and turns into ice nightly. Fortunately it's getting warmer in the day, and I can actually see some dirt even if most of my property has about 2 feet in accumulation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom