Anyone else tired of all the snow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have no idea how much snow we have had this year, but I'm running out of places to blow it, and 150 inches is likely in the ball park, and possibly more like 200+. :shakehead:

If we ever got that much snow here...... I'd just walk away from everything, and move

Well, we live a bit farther north in Ottawa, Ontario. For this season we have had 409 cm (161 in) of snow. This is the second most snow in a single winter and we are on track to beat the record later this month. I spent three hours with the shovel today clearing the snow. Right now it is sunny and the snow is starting to slide off of the roof.

Oh, and for those of you who don't know what snow is ... it is what we have to put up with in the winter so that we don't have the drought and brush fires some of you have in the summer.

I am sure that the ski hill operators are very happy right now.

Time for a beer. At least I have no problem finding a place to keep them cold.

I'm not sure what you consider ALL the SNOW, but in Conifer, CO this year... yes!

Well around these parts, a snow fall of more than 3- 4" is considered a major event. At about 10- 12" is a state of emergency.

Well, we live a bit farther north in Ottawa, Ontario. For this season we have had 409 cm (161 in) of snow. This is the second most snow in a single winter and we are on track to beat the record later this month. I spent three hours with the shovel today clearing the snow. Right now it is sunny and the snow is starting to slide off of the roof.

Oh, and for those of you who don't know what snow is ... it is what we have to put up with in the winter so that we don't have the drought and brush fires some of you have in the summer.

I am sure that the ski hill operators are very happy right now.

Time for a beer. At least I have no problem finding a place to keep them cold.

I went to a small town about an hour outside of Ottawa named Calibogie for Christmas in 1995. It was where I learned to snow ski. Ahh the memories...

Back
Top Bottom