Anyone Ever Use Cave Adventurers Online Store?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, I am really glad I found them, because the resounding support indicates they are a real find. :)

Guess I will be the only person to give you a warning....BEWARE, Ed will end up taking a LOT of your money. Any time I head to Marianna the wife says "leave the credit card!" I thought I had bought everything from him I possibly could...finally I would leave his place without spending money. Lo and behold, he has a new T-shirt that I just have to buy. So yes he is a good guy to do business with...but guard your wallet carefully.

Wow, I am really glad I found them, because the resounding support indicates they are a real find. :)

He has my vote and like Glenn, I have left wondering where my money went. There is so much to buy and so little time.....:D

also, Cave Adventurers is located in the heart of 'scuba techland' meaning if you are in the market for 'techie' stuff, they are likely to actually stock many items that other retailers don't carry or don't stock, or are on back-order.......ordered an Oxycheq wing from them a while back that was on major backorder with other retailers (like Scubatoys)....Cave Adventurers got it for me in very short order as they are just down the street from Oxycheq......and just the other day I placed an order with Cave Adventurers for (3) Oxy 'light socks' and I received them in 3 days....whereas they are on backorder with Scubatoys until JUNE !!!

Greetings drdrdiver and you have made a wise choice that many others would have wished they were so lucky. My instructor has always told me to buy it correctly once and you will save money in the end! This is built into my mantra of gear purchases.
Edd and his staff will get you diving well fitted and configured correctly for the diving you are intending to do. As you already know your wallet will suffer but that is just the way it is. You pay to play and when it is Tech. it really is worth buying it right the first time!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom