Anyone for CSSP This Weekend? (17th/18th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlackKnightDY

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So far, it looks like the weather will hold up, so I was wondering if anyone would care to join me for a dive? I know it's not Lake Travis, but I haven't been there yet and it's the cheapest and closest option for us DFWers as far as I know and I'd just like to keep the gills wet.

Athens would work too, I suppose.

Last edited:
I would if I could. Not yet certified. I might be up for it late next month or early Sept. I'll be certified by then.

Grandkids weekend coming up, but will post as soon as I can get there. Will probably be last weekend in July. Have fun, sorry I can't make it!

My son and I are newly certified and are planning on hitting CSSP this Saturday -- probably gonna head that way from Fort Worth around 9 or so.

I'm looking for someone to dive with this weekend.

I'd love to join any of you if possible. I'll be at CSSP on Saturday between 12:00 - 1:00. I'd like to dive twice; however, If you are diving earlier, then maybe I could tag along on your second dive?

Thanks guys!

My daughter and I will be out there Sunday but we'll be snorkeling. She'll be the cute 6 year old with the pink split fins. I'll be much less cute but somewhere nearby.

Information: Sorry I missed everyone. I didn't even know I was going until 900am this morning. Anywho, I was diving along the wall. I have to say that the visibility was phenomenal! In my estimation, visibility was 30 - 40 ft there at the wall! I was thoroughly impressed!

I dove today with wrightcrew and his son. Visibility was pretty good in most areas. That thermocline was pretty brutal though, almost an immediate drop to like 66 degrees in some spots. I doubt I'll be going out tomorrow, but thanks for the reponses.

I worked on my Open Water Dive today at CSSP and had a great time and look forward to tomorrow. Great close place to dive to DFW!!

Back
Top Bottom