Anyone going from Toronto to Kingston this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FreeFloat

Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhere in the waters of Lake Ontario or the St
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm in need of a lift to Kingston this weekend........ if anyone's going that direction could I carpool with you?

I'll have to pull this same routine again next weekend for the OFWF Gathering - hopefully I'll be able to find someone to carpool with for then as well?

Timmees on me for the lucky driver............. :D

FreeFloat:
I'm in need of a lift to Kingston this weekend........ if anyone's going that direction could I carpool with you?

I'll have to pull this same routine again next weekend for the OFWF Gathering - hopefully I'll be able to find someone to carpool with for then as well?

Timmees on me for the lucky driver............. :D

Is this what happens when you try to take too sharp a turn? :11:
Or were you attempting a new technique for parralel parking?

Whatever it was, it looks painful as heck. I got that kind of damage from a collision on my Tercel a few years back. Cost the other guy's insurance company $3,000 to fix. Good luck

Well, parallel parking could sort of describe it........... at 85 km/h, where you're trying to "parallel park" against a post-and wire barricade....

It's completely self-inflicted. I was pushing myself too hard, sleep deprived and trying to do too much in a day, then had the guts to go freediving and THEN try to drive home after dark. See, now I know that I do, in fact, have limits.......

This happened in mid July. Insurance has written it off as they estimated it would cost $6K for them to restore (note the body panel scraping as well). I had a mechanic look at it and he figures the actual mechanical parts involved can't be too much over half that. Fortunately for me the frame appears to be undamaged. So I gambled, 'bought it back' from the insurance, and it's now in the shop, although I imagine it will be there for a while.........

artw:
ouch that poor truck
Glad to see it's getting fixed
I'm heading the opposite direction this wkend (Kitchener) and then upto northern ontario somewhere. lol
Northern Ontario? Whereabouts? Toby perhaps? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom