Anyone going from Toronto to Kingston this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

artw:
I thought Toronto had a fine selection of government subsidised transit systems (subways, busses, streetcars, GO trains etc) and taxis :D
They don't go all the way out to Kingston, as I'm sure you can imagine........... Plus I'd like to see you schlep gear around on Public Transit :D

Oh BTW don't kid yourself.......... I took a midnight bus/taxi combo (with gear - 3 tanks, gear bag, BC, weights & 2 carry-ons) a couple of weeks ago.......that does not top my list of Fun Things To Do...............

FreeFloat:
They don't go all the way out to Kingston, as I'm sure you can imagine........... Plus I'd like to see you schlep gear around on Public Transit :D

Oh BTW don't kid yourself.......... I took a midnight bus/taxi combo (with gear - 3 tanks, gear bag, BC, weights & 2 carry-ons) a couple of weeks ago.......that does not top my list of Fun Things To Do...............

Via Rail is $60 to Kingston and drops you off at Princess there by the Timmies.

They accept doubles as luggage. :)

d33ps1x:
Via Rail is $60 to Kingston and drops you off at Princess there by the Timmies.

They accept doubles as luggage. :)

Yeah thanks :unsure: :huh:

The bus does that too, for about $55 one way ($99 return), but I'm still not schlepping gear from downtown to NTD or wherever. Or from Union Station downtown to my place in Downsview (taxi was $25 last time, that was at 3:20 am, during daylight hours probably double that due to traffic)

:) On another note, I think I've resolved my difficulties..... looks like I have both an offer of a ride, as well as a backup offer, for the OFWF weekend........

This weekend I'll stick around the GTA. If anyone else from the Toronto area wants to get diving, come kidnap me, PM for directions....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom