Anyone have a Transport Regulator/Laptop Backpack?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

montanagal

Registered
Reaction score
I did a search and could not find any posting for a Transport Padded Regulator/Laptop Backpack Bag on this forum. IF I did this right, all you have to do it click on this link to get to what I am talking about http://www.bizrate.com/backpack-computers/[/URL]
Then go about 1/2 way down the page to where it says Transport Padded Regulator/Laptop for $39.99 to see the one I am talking about.

I am looking at getting one for my husband to take on our vacation that he can put two regulators in along with his little computer notebook. It is hard to tell what something is like just by pictures on the internet. It looks like it would work, but I am not sure about size being too big in that he would not qualify for taking on the plane his roll on and a backpack.

Anyone having one or has seen them in person, that could tell me more would be very appreciated.

Anyone having one or has seen them in person, that could tell me more would be very appreciated.

41iL7DbtWNL._SS500_.jpg

Transport Regulator/Laptop Backpack

Can't speak to quality, having never seen it in person, but size (Measurements: 20" x 13 1/2" x 5") is about the size of the backpack I carry on when traveling, so shouldn't be a problem.

RJP
Thank you for posting the picture and link. I don't seem to be any good any getting it to work for me in doing that.
You said, it was about the same size as your back pack. Do you pack your regulators in your's and do you also carry on a suitcase with your back pack?

RJP
Thank you for posting the picture and link. I don't seem to be any good any getting it to work for me in doing that.
You said, it was about the same size as your back pack. Do you pack your regulators in your's and do you also carry on a suitcase with your back pack?

I don't pack my regs in my back-pack (too much other cr@p) but I do carry on a regular roll-aboard bag along with the backpack. My regs go in the roll-aboard bag.

Back
Top Bottom