Anyone have one for sale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decompression

Instructor...seriously...
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
G250 HP....

Attachments

• 62A56EC4-E2F7-4F0E-B578-5FCC62030612.jpeg
    62A56EC4-E2F7-4F0E-B578-5FCC62030612.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Would you like me to look on our local auction site for one? What's your price range?
Sure, that would be great, I’m thinking around $100 as I could just get a HOG or a S195 for a bit more.

Would you like me to look on our local auction site for one? What's your price range?

Local auction site? Where are you located? I'm looking for 4 regular G250s. No hp or graphite. I messaged the guy on here selling some but never heard back. And ebay only has them with first stages.

Japan. There's a ton of G250s floating around this country. SP has been king of the hill for decades over here.

Cool. How crazy would shipping be from over there to the US? I would've assumed it's cost prohibitive

Cool. How crazy would shipping be from over there to the US? I would've assumed it's cost prohibitive

No, not at all, shipping is about the only thing here that is cheap. A second stage snail mail is about $6. I just sent 4 hoses 3x 5' and 1x 48" and shipping was around $13.

Wow. I guess that's why you can't make assumptions. If you see any good 250 regulars let me know.

Thanks,
Richard

IMG_0866.jpg
I've got two G200B 2nd stages in excellent condition that I rebuilt if anyone is interested. They are the exact same reg as the G250 bit without the user adjustment. They are also convertible to adjustable by replacing the air barrel and adding the adjusting knob.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom