Anyone here shoot with Panansonic AG-HVX200?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I own the full gates system with the 250 squid lights and super batteries. The system is absolutely amazing with high def footage in 720 and 1080i. I have been using the camera for more than a year and purchased the housing in April. I have more than thirty diving days with it. We just finished shooting a promotional DVD for Truth Aquatics here in California which will be ready for DEMA.

What would you like to know? I will do my best to answer your questions. I have been traveling for more than a month now and have not been on the board for awhile because of my production schedule but I am around for the next month.

Would be happy to help.

I have edited much thats for sure...ive touched a little bit of it. Now that Im shooting the P2 system, Ive definitely been editing a little bit more.

I have a nice healthy set of lungs I plan on selling for that beauty!

while you're at it, how about an eye. Figure you only need one to look thru the viewfinder... Just don't crash into coral walls due to the lack of depth perception... :p

ahaha, well i was thinking about a leg or an arm..but figured that with the size of the underwater rig I will probably need both legs to propel myself through the water and both arms to hold up such a camera system.

Back
Top Bottom