Anyone in Bahrain? Dubai?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kroz

New
Reaction score
In Bahrain for a few months and shortly going to Dubai this month. I have been PM by someone who saw my thread in the greeting forum. Won't hurt to put one in here either. If someone is in Bahrain it would be great to hear from you, please PM me. I have visited the LDS and they were very helpful as to continuing my diving experience, but buying equipment.... no way. I am curious, has anyone purchased equipment via internet without ever trying it before. I am really serious into buying a BP/W, and I am researching equipment extensively. I have a great idea on what I want but haven't tried it out... I am a little nervous. So my question is, "the people who live out here: does your LDS have a wide selection or do you purchase equipment blind?" Maybe I should wait till I go to Dubai? Thank you for any information.
-Mark

cheers,

You could contact some of the LDS in Dubai and see whether they can order the stuff for you (maybe they have what you're looking for in stock), but if I were you, I would wait until I was in Dubai where I at least could try the eq before buying.

Some of the shops are:
ScubaDubai
Al Boom Marine
Pavillion Dive Center (Jumeirah Beach Hotel)
Scuba Tec

They can all be found via the Net.

If you need help, pm me and I'll see if I can find the tel no's or e-mails.
/ian

Ian,
Thanks for the reply. I will check those places out immediately. Thank you!
-Mark
Bubble-og:
cheers,

You could contact some of the LDS in Dubai and see whether they can order the stuff for you (maybe they have what you're looking for in stock), but if I were you, I would wait until I was in Dubai where I at least could try the eq before buying.

Some of the shops are:
ScubaDubai
Al Boom Marine
Pavillion Dive Center (Jumeirah Beach Hotel)
Scuba Tec

They can all be found via the Net.

If you need help, pm me and I'll see if I can find the tel no's or e-mails.
/ian

Back
Top Bottom