Anyone interested in diving Similans - 29 Nov - 3 Dec?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi there,

Anyone interested in joining us for a dive trip to Similans (off Phuket) from 29 Nov - 3rd Dec? A bunch of us fanatic divers have chartered an entire liveaboard called the Witch which can take a max of 18 divers. However, we have had some friends pull out last min, and we are currently sourcing around for like-minded divers who love diving with a passion, and who is keen to meet new people. We still have 4 places left.

We are doing this not for the profit, but for the love of diving, hence you will find that our cost is much cheaper than what you will be getting in the market. Also, this is a great way to meet a bunch of fun-loving people, mostly locals around the age of 24-28. Best of all, we all LOVE diving!!

Details as follows:

Date: 29 Nov - 3 Dec (extension of 1-2 days for those who wish to stay on in Phuket after the liveaboard)

Itinenary:
29 Nov: Arrive in Phuket late morning/afternoon and board the boat by evening/night.
30 Nov: Dive eat sleep dive.
1 Dec: Dive eat sleep dive.
2 Dec: Dive eat sleep dive.
3 Dec: Dive eat sleep dive - arrive back in Phuket by afternoon/evening. Those not extending their stay will take flight home.

(Optional)
4/5 Dec: Party, shop, maybe do some land-based diving at Patong.

Pls send me an email if you are interested, and I will provide more details. Hope to hear from you soon!!

p/s Hey Alison, love time no catch up! :) have been really really busy planning the trip - will provide a report on our trip when I get back!! Hope you have a great time in Similans as well!

:D

Hey ADG - wish I could join you, but I guess I just have to hold out till my own trip in Feb! :(

Hope you manage to fill the empty spaces and have a ball. Please do let me know what you thought about the whole trip afterward... all input goes into my little black dive book!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom