Anyone know who might have a transmitter or two for sale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tossil

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I purchased a new SDA in December with the intention to purchase two more transmitters. I called DRIS two weeks ago and found out from the sales guy they didn't have anything in stock. I asked if I could order a transmitter and was told they couldn't place an order. That was weird, who doesn't accept orders other then business that lost their supply source or if the manufacture is out of business. I thanked him for their time and did some quick goggling and quickly found the bad news.

So over the past week I've been emailing all the US dealers in regards to any UEMIS stock they might have on hand.

As of yet, all that have replied are out of transmitters and don't know anyone with one for sale.

I was able to find some replacement covers and wrist straps but zero transmitters.

I hate to sink more money into this device but I really like it and plan on using it until it no longer works.

I was hoping someone here might know someone that would have 1 or 2 extra transmitters for sale. I would even be wiling to consider purchasing used.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Thom

Back
Top Bottom