Anyone read Shadow Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An excellent well written and to me more importantly quite well researched and evenly presented.

I questioned the divers sanity quite often. I don't think I'm up for that type of diving.

ScubaNorth:
Thank you for the heads up.

North, you came out? It was a great time. Which one were you? I was the dude with the Cape Ann Divers sweatshirt facing Robert on the right side of the aisle. I asked him about where John and Richie stood on the USS Murphy.

PeaceDog:
North, you came out? It was a great time. Which one were you? I was the dude with the Cape Ann Divers sweatshirt facing Robert on the right side of the aisle. I asked him about where John and Richie stood on the USS Murphy.

I was the 50ish short woman with the dark pant suit and butch hair cut or the guy sitting behind you in the red striped shirt.

What's the controversy w/ the USS Murphy(or half of it, anyway)? I heard the Seeker found it and id'ed it, but what's the problem now?

LobstaMan

LobstaMan:
What's the controversy w/ the USS Murphy(or half of it, anyway)? I heard the Seeker found it and id'ed it, but what's the problem now?

LobstaMan

There's a load of great info about it over at The Deco Stop.

I just finished Shadow Divers yesterday. Very good book. Those guys are definitely nuts! I highly reccomend reading it.

reefseal:
Another must read, related book is the "last dive" by Bernie Chowdry.

Aaaaggggghhhhh........ I was up till 4.15 am this morning and got through the first 150 pages. Riveting.

I just finished "the cave divers" by Robert F. Burgess too. It got me all wound up about getting off my *** and driving to Akumal every weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom