Anyone tried the Hollis BioDry FX100 drysuit yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zcrazydivegirl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just ordered the Hollis BioDry FX100 drysuit in ML. Has anyone tried this drysuit yet? I wanted to find out if anyone liked it before I tried it out in the water. Thanks!

My son has one and loves it! He has been diving though the winter here in 35 degree water and has stayed dry and warm. Construction of the suit looks great too.

Bob (Toronto)

As my father beat me to the punch, I absolutely love the suit. It's incredibly well built, very durable, easy to move in and looks fantastic. You'll find the pockets useful. The only issue I have with it is that it takes longer to dry than another trilam because of the "wearforce" material. You'll be more than happy with this suit.

Thanks so much for the posts. I get my drysuit today, so I will have to let you know how it goes! Thanks again!!!

I have done two dives this year with mine and I love it!!! The suit is expensive, but it is so comfortable in the water!!!!

Marc Findlay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom