Anyone use the Halcyon Surf Shuttle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwilding once bubbled...
So, if I understand you correctly, this is a vital piece of equipment that should be part of everyones set-up?
It is primarily of value to those who want to have their set of Halcyon items complete... and of course as anyone who has watched the Antique Road Show knows... better unused in the orginal wrapper... and if you can get an autographed sales slip from JJ so much the better.

Ooops... I just read your first post and see that you already have one and it is used... well there goes the collectability unless you can prove that it was used by JJ.

Ebay... maybe someone who bought the K-Mart Snorkle Diver Fun Set will want it for an expeditionary platform.

I am torn between laughing and crying at this thread...

mwilding once bubbled...
I am torn
I was hoping to inject enough levity into the discussion to make your situation bearable... plus offer the best solution to sub-optimal gear purchases.

We love you man... and we feel your pain.

It sure looks like an awfully expensive raft....I'm sure the kids at the pool have something similar they bought with their weekly allowance.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
It sure looks like an awfully expensive raft....I'm sure the kids at the pool have something similar they bought with their weekly allowance.

But does the kiddy one stow in a Halcyon MC pack and have a shiny SS bolt snap on it? Hmm? No...it doesn't, does it? Go stand in the corner.

Soggy once bubbled...

But does the kiddy one stow in a Halcyon MC pack and have a shiny SS bolt snap on it? Hmm? No...it doesn't, does it? Go stand in the corner.
The board needs a coke can smilie like the Deco Stop...

:D

I use one at times and like it. It's fully closed circuit so won't dump and gives you 30 pounds of lift which is good for emergency lift, surface marker, stows easily, and is about the best out there for divers at the surface as it's big enough for several divers to hang onto and yet small enough to stow easily. :) It's also VERY well made.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom