Anyone using the Nitek Duo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

had one with 70 logged dives, they replaced it after the screen went dead. i love this computer. no frills and easy to use. i like it so much that i was able to convince my gf and bestfriend to get one as well. they love it

Well, I did buy the IQ-700 and took it to Bonaire with me last week. After six dives I was driving back to the resort and went to look at my last couple of dives. Well, the screen was all screwed up. Only partial characters and real dim. So, just to make sure, I bought a new battery. No change. The screen is gone. Luckily I brought my old Darwin as backup. It preformed flawlessly as usual. Darn it. I really like the way the Tusa was doing, especially the seconds count down at safety stop. Scubatoys said they'd take care of me. Waiting for an e-mail reply. Disappointing for it to crap out in the first two days of use.

Please keep us posted LesN - I'm taking my TUSA to Saba & Statia soon, but I'll continue using my Dive Rite NiTek3 as a backup (and keep my fingers crossed).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom