Anyone want to come laugh at the new drysuit diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What are you using for an undergarment? Or is that what you were having so much trouble putting on because of sweat etc?

I wear a Bare D6 without an undergarment, and to make it easier to get on and off I wear a Henderson 1mm dive skin underneath it. I suppose that's cheating :D

Welcome to dry diving. Surface intervals are much more fun when the weather turns cold, not so much more fun when it's hotter than you-know-what. But everything in life is a trade-off.

As for laughing, anybody who didn't get in the water in their first dry suit with the express intention of looking like a one-legged fish really didn't know what was going on:rofl3:

So where is your wetsuit? Are you not going to give it a correct burial?

Hey Jim,

Interesting, I thought the Fusion is a wetsuit in disguise? So where did you decide to take out Mike to trial run his PR suit?

Hey Jim,

Interesting, I thought the Fusion is a wetsuit in disguise? So where did you decide to take out Mike to trial run his PR suit?

Had him do some skills in the pool last night, and then if all works out in the ocean this weekend for his Drysuit cert!

By the way I just finished picking on you for fun of course in the JE avatar thread!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom