Anyone want to come laugh at the new drysuit diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went back to my 7mm last week and I do miss the maneuverability!! However, I still get cold wet after the 45min mark, sometimes sooner, so I love being dry... SI SUCK when it's triple digits though!!

Hey!!

I still have a 7mm full suit and hooded vest, along with a full 4/3 suit.

Although I admit, the 7mm hasn't been used in quite a few years.

I even have a backup drysuit. :wink:

I have to admit I dove 82F water all summer with my 5mm & 3/5 vest/hood :D.

Already really spoiled in my cozy drysuit- I'm so finished with the shivers :wink:.

So got my Fusion in on Thursday and got in the pull with Jim this evening to do an orientation with it. So who wants to join me on Saturday and watch me struggle with the new suit? :D

Your are going to love that suit. My lovely bride has one and was pretty comfortable with it after just a few dives.

I'll be diving wet this weekend, last week the SI were just too damn hot in the Drysuit!

Come on Global Warming, Soon Monterey will be a tropical 80 degree warm water dive!!:eyebrow:

I hope not. Monterey diving is world-class now, and if the water
warms up, it will be centuries before the beautiful tropical stuff
gets established.

Come on Global Warming, Soon Monterey will be a tropical 80 degree warm water dive!!:eyebrow:

I hope not. Monterey diving is world-class now, and if the waterwarms up, it will be centuries before the beautiful tropical stuff
gets established.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm really starting to like diving cold water - Its beautiful :wink:! & MUCH better in the drysuit!!!

Mike, I can't wait to read your report :D!

Back
Top Bottom