Anything and everything about Palau!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pauline

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey you all!

I'm really really really hoping to make 2 week trip to Palau somewhere in november/december this year!

All the info you have about cool things I really shouldn't miss (cool divespots, land/kayak trips, spots on the islands, great restaurants) or stories about your own trip there...

Let me know please!

Greetz,

Pau.

Just got back from Palau and Yap. Went with seven friends. Had a great time, saw allot of mantas in YAP. Yap is worth spending time. Both the islands are very rural, if you don't dive, not much else to do.

Dove the Big Blue Explorer in Palau and had a great time. Some of the guys are putting a web page together of the trip, look for it here in the future.

peterjmaerz:
Sorry, have not been to Palau, though I've heard and read many rave reviews.

But....what is "tunnelflying"?

Best,

Check out www.skyventureorlando.com and you'll know. Or send me a mail @ tyleet2moons@hotmail.com and I'll mail you pictures.

"indoor skydiving" is the coolest thing there is to me to practice skydiving without having to stop to pull every minute!

Greetz,

Pauline.

Pauline:
Check out www.skyventureorlando.com and you'll know. Or send me a mail @ tyleet2moons@hotmail.com and I'll mail you pictures.

"indoor skydiving" is the coolest thing there is to me to practice skydiving without having to stop to pull every minute!

Greetz,

Pauline.

COOL! Thanks for passing that on. Vaguely remember having seen something about this. Hope they set something up down here in South Florida!

Best,

do a liveaboard. BBE is very reasonable. Keeps you right on top of the sites, and you can be on them before and after the day boats come in.

In town, don't miss the Etpison Museum.

Also, break it and spend some time in Yap. I loooooooved Yap, even more than Palau

ChrisM:
Also, break it and spend some time in Yap. I loooooooved Yap, even more than Palau

So what did you love about Yap more than Palau? The diving? The islands?

billseamon:
Speaking of Yap and Palau,

Otter, how is your video coming of our trip.

Orders from the boss were to finish Fiji first....which is getting close. That and I will have to install another 250G drive if I don't make room first......I can handle 8 drives, but I am afraid of the size of my electric bill if I pull the full 400W for hours at end.

Back
Top Bottom