Apeks TX100 1st stage hose routing for Twin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SK Low

Reaction score
Hi all,

Currently I am using a pair of TX100 with ATX200 for my twin. I am still wondering what is the best way to position the 1st stage: should I position the dry seal facing outside or inside?
Currently I am facing both inwards towards the isolation knob on the manifold. Appreciate if anyone can send some photos of their configuration for references.

Thanks in advance.

Not quite sure exactly what first stages you're using (is it a pair of TX100s with ATX200 seconds, or two different TX100 and ATX200 first stages?), but generally, the TX100 has the enviro end pointing out, the ATX200 pointing in.

www.wkpp.org used to have pics of George Irvine's doubles rig using TX100 first stages. There are pics of ATX200 doubles configs floating about on www.thedecostop.com as well, but it would need a little time spent searching.

Back
Top Bottom