Apeks vs Atomics

Which brand do you prefer?

• Atomic Aquatics

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Apeks

Votes: 57 64.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoku

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was wondering how these two brands compare ... I am looking into the ATX200 and B1/T12....Really haven't looked into the Atomics that much but am referring to any of their $600 range regs. Thanks!

Being from the UK, it's a bit strange seeing posts about Apeks regs. I learned to dive in a BSAC club, and it seemed that you sent off your membership form and money, and in a few days received back you manuals, a Buddy Commando Jacket and a set of Apeks regs!

For ages I thought Apeks were the only reg manufacturer, until a member of my club did something unspeakable and bought a Scubapro reg. I think there was an inquest into the event by the committee. Needless to say he was never heard of again. I understand the Police are still looking for him, under the 1990 'All British divers must use Apeks regs' Law... :wink:

Please excuse the ramble - it's Friday afternoon.

Chris

I did look into the atomic and looks real nice however as a friend of a dive store owner i tried it , both at 100 feet try it you will go with the apeks in a heart beat , and I will leave it at that !!!!

Many a good regulator on the market. But why pay more(Atomic) when one of the best is so cheap(Apeks). Get it at

www.diveinn.com

I have bought thousands and thousands of dollars worth of stuff from DiveInn and have always been impressed. Very very good prices and 3 day delivery to the U.S. midwest.

DiveInn has great deal on the TX50 with DS4 first stage. No better reg. made......maybe Poseidon Jetstream/Odin?????.......maybe not.

I was curious about buying online...at my LDS I can only afford the ATX50 but if I order online I can get the ATX200. Is dive inn a Sea-Quest authorized dealer? Do regs come assembled? Thanks!

well hears the raw deal if you buy from diveINN you get there warrity if you buy from your local authrized shop you get the full warrity with parts for life so its kinda hard question me myself i trust the regulator as i dive with it and have tried quit a few others and to this date this is the best regulator i have ever dove in
many people flat out will tell you not to buy online i tell you just look into what you getting into my self both are good regulators however due believe the atx 2000 is better of the two

Do ya think the full warantee is worth the $$ difference?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom