Apeks XTX20 or Aqualung Titan LX ? which one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even thought this is an old thread, it's ironic that Aqualung and Apeks are both currently doing the free octo deal currently. I believe it just started a few weeks ago.

Both are good regs and I dive both and rebuild both for the shop I work at. Take my advice though, get the same model 2nd stage for a octo as you have for a primary. That way its one less parts kit you need to worry about, in a emergency parts are interchangeable, and if you decide to go down the tech road you can still use both.

Both are good regs and I dive both and rebuild both for the shop I work at. Take my advice though, get the same model 2nd stage for a octo as you have for a primary. That way its one less parts kit you need to worry about, in a emergency parts are interchangeable, and if you decide to go down the tech road you can still use both.

Lol, it's caught you too, this thread is almost 7 years old. He's likely already made his purchase by now, although looking at his recent activity looks like he's not been back on SB since this thread so is either very happy and having fun diving or moved on.

Back
Top Bottom