apex problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

11x

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
i have a full set of apex. 1st stage 2nd stage and octo. i love my regs except this one problem.
the big nut inside the yoke of the first stage keeps coming lose and causing it to leak. it is the big nut that goes around the piece that seals on the o-ring on the tank. is there a fix for this? thanks

Dear 11x,

Forgive me for asking such an obvious question, but have you taken it into your local authorized Apeks retailer and had a service technician take a look? They may be able to repair it there or, if it was purchased from an authorized retailer, your problem may be covered under warranty.

Kind regards,

Even if you bought the reg used and have no warranty, it is highly unlikely that a decent AL/Apeks dealer would charge very much to check and properly torque the yoke nut, which is about 5 minute job. But, the world being what it is, I would ASK THE PRICE FIRST.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom