Apollo-Bio Pro fit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrSam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
How do these fins fit? I was told that the foot pocket tends to run on the smaller side. I found a pair for sale at a garage sale near by. They were size medium (8-9 I believe) in like new condition. The guy was selling them really cheap since his son no longer dives and he just wants to get rid of them. He still has them, so I mentioned that I may be interested in them, and told him I'd call him tomorrow morning. I wear a size 9 bootie, 5mm. I also wear a size 10-10.5 shoe.
Should I purchase the Apollos? Or would they be too small?

I wear a size 10.5 shoe and size 11 bootie, and take a size large. Love the Bio Fins. I have wide feet and they are fine for me. Why don't you take your booties over there and try them on?

Thanks drbill,
My friend borrowed my booties, fins, and mask 2 nights ago. I'll be picking them up tomorrow, but I'll probably buy the Bio Pros, since I can just sell them anyways.
If they happen to be half a size to a size too small, would I be fine diving with them?

Thanks mdb, glad I could get a reply from a rep. I tried them on a few minutes ago with an extra pair of booties that the guy had. They fit pretty well, but seem a bit small. At $30 for a like new Bio Pro fin, I purchased them anyways. Would I be fine diving with them? They feel about a half size too small compared to my comfortable slingshots.

you've got them now, just try them for a dive. Sell them if they don't work out. (I was going to say what someone already did, if it was a really great deal buy them and sell for a profit even if you don't want them.)

TommyJ:

As Damselfish, and others, mentioned, you purchased your fins at a super
deal.

If the fins do not feel comfortable with your own booties you can sell them and move
up to the size large. Another option, of course, is to change booties.

Whatever you do, you made a great buy. Congratulations.

Thanks everyone. I'll bring them along with my Slingshots, if they don't feel comfortable I'll just switch them out and resell them when I get back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom