Apollo Bio-Tank Lock?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It works great... Never had any problem.
I have seen many rec. divers who are totally satisfied with a quality of product.
But have you seen divers who were unhappy with their normal cam bands ?

is the only added benefit that you don’t have to close the band by applying pressure ?

Until yesterday, this thread had gone 12 years without a reply. I don't know if it's still available. Good luck, all.

Until yesterday, this thread had gone 12 years without a reply. I don't know if it's still available. Good luck, all.
Back then I ordered mine through a shop in British Columbia for about $100 CAD. Only time a tank ever slipped was when I loosened it too much and the turn knob came off. Of course, knowing me, I put it back together wrong....It's still going strong. No more slipping tanks, wetting BC straps and tightening the band so tight you bust a gut.
I see it's available through Scubatoys.com for $78.95 US.

Cool. Tobin had these rubber wedgies that really helped. However, all my BCDs have two straps, so I've never had a loose tank.

Yeah I've heard two straps works fine. Just happened that the one & only BC I've owned has one-- not good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom