April 23rd on Noula Express in Deerfield

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Per the start-up thread very kindly created by Hoya97, April's Florida Conch Dive, Southern Division :D, is planned as follows:

Saturday, April 23, AM Boat trip aboard the Diversity out of Deerfield Beach (Just north of Pompano).

Plan is to dive the Noula Express, (see pics here) then probably a reef, or group vote.
Noula Express hits @ 80-85 feet, so Nitrox might be a wise option for those considering this dive.

Tony takes up to 15 divers, and it is first come, first served. Directions and info are in his website, but just to be nice, the number is (561) 368-9952.

Charter is $50, and he takes CASH OR CHECK ONLY.

Additionally, Diversity is 7:30 show, 8:00 go.....get there early!

Let's go Dive!!

List of attendees:

KBeck
Hoya97
Scubacat?
ScubaDadMiami? (sorry, I know you requested PM......)
DiverDoh
Who else is in?

Just e-mailed my reservation request. Sharkbaite, MB, Renee C and I dove with Capt Tony on Presidents day weekend and had a good time...

Well, let me amend that a little bit.. Renee C opened her mouth and became a dive mom for a couple of guyz, so her dives weren't quite as great :D

Jeff

KBeck:
Per the start-up thread very kindly created by Hoya97, April's Florida Conch Dive, Southern Division :D, is planned as follows:

Saturday, April 23, AM Boat trip aboard the Diversity out of Deerfield Beach (Just north of Pompano).

Plan is to dive the Noula Express, (see pics here) then probably a reef, or group vote.
Noula Express hits @ 80-85 feet, so Nitrox might be a wise option for those considering this dive.

Tony takes up to 15 divers, and it is first come, first served. Directions and info are in his website, but just to be nice, the number is (561) 368-9952.

Let's go Dive!!

List of attendees:

KBeck
Hoya97
Scubacat?
DiverDoh
Who else is in?

Hokay! ! ! !
Now I know where to go (people tell me that all the time, but I don't trust them!) I can plan accordingly.

Mark me down for four.
Hoya97 + Critter + Anglefish1 and her #1 Squeeze (AKA Steve). SCUBACAT won't be going as she is en route to Bikeweek somewhere in Florida (Leesburg perhaps?). Should be fun!

Lee

Hoya do i read that right that there are six divers going and you are bringing four of them yourself?

I am gonna miss the chance to dive with styrofoam again!?! Dang it!

I'm working that weekend.

Ima gonna dive with you and critter again real soon. (swear)

I'm working that morning than doing a training session in Jupiter for our new full face communication thingys... Woohooo, I get to talk to the divers under water now instead of rapping on my tank like an crazy girl to get their attenion. Hate that I'm going to miss the chance to dive with the gang... Maybe next time..

Hi all-

I am pretty new to Florida and scuba board. Although I do not know y'all I would love to join ya if there is still room.

Matt

KBeck:

Let's go Dive!!

List of attendees:

KBeck
Hoya97
Scubacat?
DiverDoh
Who else is in?

I will be diving there the end of May. Can you please post a trip report sometime after this dive to give me something to look forward to??

Thanks in advance,

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom