Aqua lung rogue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mudchick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Considering the aqua lung rogue. Anyone have thoughts positive or negative? Nice and light. Modular so you can swap out certain elements as you want such as the wing/ bladder, cummerbund to switch it from a travel bc to a colder water bc.

I dive the Outlaw model, which is really really similar, and I dig it. I dive warm water with 3mm full, hp100 and carry only 6 lbs weight. It trims out well for me with no tank band weights or anything else special.

I travel a bit, and I like the way both Outlaw and Rogue pack. I keep the bladder attached to the back "plate", in the bottom of the suit case, then pack other things, and stuff the shoulder and waist straps around clothes n stuff.

I did get a set of the Rogue waist bands, for the pockets, and swapped them with the Outlaw waist bands. So far I like them. Fold up when not used, or deploy to carry SMB/Reel or whatever. I always keep a signal mirror in the left pocket, even with the pocked folded; works out well.

There are two or three long threads here in the BC sub regarding both the Rogue and Outlaws. I suggest reading through them, lots of good input.

Best of luck!

Thanks!

I first saw the rogue when a dive buddy on a recent dive had it. I’m considering getting one. How do I find the other threads on travel bc’s. Thanks

I just tried it on and liked it but don’t want to jump into something without the research. Money is not the issue so I will invest in what I like and not worry I made the wrong choice.

Back
Top Bottom