Aqualung Legend LX ACD vs Apeks XTX 200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know what they are trying to exactly do. I did buy the Apeks when they came to the shop last week. But normally I use Abyss regulators, and in my last three classes at least one person form each of those classes bought an abyss. I also had one person but a transpac which I use in the pool. And another buy a halcyon bc which I used on their check outs. SO they act like they are doing you a favor but n reality they take a little lose on you and make it up with everyone else

After going back and forth in my head, I finally settled on the XTX200/XTX40 combo. Tried it out yesterday, and am pretty impressed. I have always liked my ATX50 a lot, but the XTX200 breathes noticeably better, and once I got it dialed in, I was really happy with the performance. For the price, I think I'll order another set next week.

Congratulation on your new equipments, I love Apeks ATX 200 too.

xSandman3:
Straight from Aqualung...we get 20% off wholesale...so I can get either for about $220.
220$ wow...i bought the legend lx 1st second and legend octo for 500....was that too much?.....the octo is a cold water reg

foneguy:
220$ wow...i bought the legend lx 1st second and legend octo for 500....was that too much?.....the octo is a cold water reg
That's not a bad price at all. Retail on an LX alone is considerably more than that. Before I became an instructor, I paid retail for everything, and don't regret it a bit. It's just nice that now, I can buy great gear way cheap, try it out for awhile, and sell it a year later to buy new stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom