Are you a good Instructor/DM/Guide/Buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sexual innuendo is not allowed.:no Keep it within the TOS please!

OK here's another one...

about a year ago...we were doing an abalone dive...I was leading my group back to the boat..after picking few abalone...

Vis was so poor < 5m ....actual pix of the dive attached:05:

anyway....I was about 10meters in front of my buddies and freaking saw this juvenile tiger shark about a metre in size...infront of me!!!
it was not scarred of me at all and starts to swim towards me slowly!!!

My reaction was to grab my knife and look if my buddies can see it too...but the vis was so bad I can't see them behind me .I was thinking ***** ..this could be nasty:11:
(kasi kung meron baby....meron mommy:D )

but as soon as my buddies appeared behind me ...tiger swam away like a torpedo.

Sometimes......we don't even have to be a good buddy....

:D :D JUST BE THERE ..:D :D :D hahahha

suzuki: if that happened to me, i would have taken a loooong vacation from diving :D That was scary, bro! But what an experience!

I agree that to be a good buddy, one must know the strong and weak points of his buddy.

suzuki:
Sometimes......we don't even have to be a good buddy....

:D :D JUST BE THERE ..:D :D :D hahahha

are you nag paparinig ? HAHHAHAHAHAHA
(translation: are you hinting on something ....)

just be there :D nice one .....

suzuki:
anyway....I was about 10meters in front of my buddies and freaking saw this juvenile tiger shark about a metre in size...infront of me!!!
it was not scarred of me at all and starts to swim towards me slowly!!!

when, oh when will this ever happen to me?!!! i seem to be a shark pariah. they seem to sense i'm around so they go and intentionally hide...

and you were looking for your buddy 'cause you'll feed him to 'em? good buddy, you are :slick:

tayong dalawa na nga lang dito, nang-aasar ka pa.... hmmmph!

:)D)

Back
Top Bottom