Aren't "Trips and Local Marketplace" threads supposed to be for trip announcements?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the caveat that Howard wrote, however the difference between post and advertise is a mere nuance. We have a number of these to change, so we will probably just add the sentence.

You can do it. :D

[c]:lol:[/c]

Is this difficult to change?

Difficult... no

Time consuming. Yes

Each forum must be individually gone through and have the description changed :wink:

I think that it is likely safe to say that very few posters read "forum specific rules" before reading a thread. And once they have read the thread and decided to reply, no rules will be read.

That being said, if the rules were to be reworded or expanded on it might help clarify things for those that do read them. I cannot see it being a huge priority though. If people see threads in the wrong forum, simply replying and saying "You might get better results if......" would fix the problem quicker until something can be updated.

So, the problem continues without a simple resolution. :confused:
It is difficult to get an exact meaning clear for some reason.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom