Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's a little cold right now, but wait until january and I'll be itching to get back in. It never fails that someone has a boat sink at the end of january and I end up going in after it...

It's a little cold right now, but wait until january and I'll be itching to get back in. It never fails that someone has a boat sink at the end of january and I end up going in after it...

EXACTLY! Last year we had 7 houseboats go down we had to raise in Jan and Feb. Those 70 footers were an all day affair.

I was out earlier in the month and the lake was in mid turnover so it was murky at almost all depths. I took the boat out yesterday and it looked like the water was clearing up. If we get a warm few days in the next few weeks I'll try it.

Howard

Home - Scuba and Archery Center Inc.

Good Morning!
Good to hear from a fellow Arkansan. Last dive(s) were during a vacation (Live aboard-Blackbeard's/Morning Star) Exuma's in August. We loved the diving although the accomodations were a bit sparse. (No problem) Maybe we will run across each other in Hot Springs some time. I did my internship there in 1977.
Just a Bagel in a Bucket O' Grits!
Bob

Howdy,
My name is Sonny. I have been diving since 1979. I am a fire lieutenant/paramedic. I am a rescue diver and I teach scuba rangers and working on my divecon. My wife and I enjoy u/w photography and spearfishing. I also work for The Dive Shop- Memphis. We are an SSI shop
We are at Greers Ferry about twice a month during the summer. We run the Island Queen out of Heber Springs Marina. Come by and get wet with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonny .. Heber Springs is on my list to visit this summer. A quick visit to check it out. May want to hook up with you guys on a dive. Learn my way around a bit.

Ken/Jackson MS

Russellville AR here.

Grew up in the Greers Ferry Lake area. Mom and stepdad still live in the area, just got certified, and just bought a 30' 190HP pontoon docked @ Heber Springs Marina. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom