Athens Home Solutions Suunto Computer Interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anybody know if this guy is still in business?

I ordered my cable (and paid) almost a month ago, have sent him four emails, and still haven't heard anything.

Any info appreciated.

Not sure what the story is but I got an email from him 7/29 stating that he was backed up (I didn't order but had questions). I emailed him back with more questions but I haven't heard anything from him since, so I ordered the Suunto interface from DiveInn and it got here in two days, cost was $73 for the interface (price matching with Simply Scuba) so its a bit more expensive than Jamie's interface. If I had time to wait, I would have ordered through Jamie though.

***** BEWARE OF ORDERING FROM ATHENS HOME SOLUTIONS ****

I have been waiting for over a month and despite numerous emails have not had a reply.

Mark...

I am also having a problem. I bought a cable from Jamie in December and recieved it with no problems. One of the pins broke, I contacted him by e-mail in June and he said to send it back to him with some money for repair, which I did.

I have not heard anything from him, despite numerous e-mails. I did receive one "auto-response" e-mail saying he was busy and was filling orders as fast as possible. But he has not responded to my last 3 e-mails with any personal response. At this point, I am considering buying another cable, since he now has my broken one AND my money.

Sad.

mrecht:
***** BEWARE OF ORDERING FROM ATHENS HOME SOLUTIONS ****

I have been waiting for over a month and despite numerous emails have not had a reply.

Mark...

I got him from Jamie too. My order came really late. He explained that he was really busy at that time and had a huge backlog of orders. Be patient, give him a "hello, hello" in SB and also email him.

Rgds

I have been waiting a couple of weeks and got an email yesterday saying it was shipping. Seems like he is just backed up.

Sorry everyone thats been waiting... I've had email problems recently and have been backed up. Sapphire, I thought I shipped your interface out to you a while back but things have been so hectic I could have missed it. Please send me a message through scubaboard with your address and I'll ship one out to you asap and send your money back to you as well for your trouble. Everyone thats ordered one more than 1-2 weeks ago should be getting their's very soon. Sorry guys... I'm still here and I'm still doing my best to stay on top of things.

Back
Top Bottom