Athens Home Solutions Suunto Computer Interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you Jamie, I received my repaired interface and it works like a charm! I appreciate your follow through.

cheers,

I just ordered one a few days ago, and although I haven't gotten mine yet, I've had nothing but good evperiences with Jamie.

mgmonk:
I just ordered one a few days ago, and although I haven't gotten mine yet, I've had nothing but good evperiences with Jamie.

So it took awhile, but Jami'es a busy guy and kept his word.
Just got it in the mai. and wanted to close this thread out with good vibes.

Thanks Jamie.

Any one that reads this in the future, Jamie's product is nothing if not perfect. It's worth every penny (and far cheaper than the Suunto version).

If you have problems, search this site for threads regarding potential solutions, and check out the Suunto site's FAQ list. They go over common conflicts, too.
Cahnces are that it's the adapter you're using or your comuter 99.99% of the time.

cheers,
g

I ordered a dive interface 3 months ago and have yet to receive it. I've repeatedly emailed Jamie and tried calling him on numerous occassions to no avail. It appears to have happened to at least one other person on these boards too.

As far as I'm concerned at this point in time, he has stolen my money.

well I guess not everbody can please everybody.
sorry to hear your troubles

Back
Top Bottom