Atlantis Dumaguete Tank Size Options?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gfaith

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My dive buddy (wife) and I are scheduled to be at Atlantis Dumaguete May 3 thru15. Kind of a pre-invasion if you will. My question basically is does Atlantis have AL-100 tanks as an option? I am a bit of a gas hog.

I will try to get some dive information and pictures posted for our invasion buddies maybe some daily logs as we will be in the Philippines for the entire month and internet access may be questionable at other locations.

Yes, but not a lot. Make sure you send them an email and request they reserve one for you.

Thanks Jax... I thought I had read that they did but could not locate it.. Maybe I will request a few more than one.. :wink:

Oh, that's not necessary. They make sure you have an AL100 each time.

@Peter Guy can give you more information.

I got online with Sharon and she will contact Marco.. Thx

I got online with Sharon and she will contact Marco.. Thx
Okay. I just mentioned Peter because he's been there since I went with him and Lynne.

They already replied and they have (2) marked for me. You were certainly blessed to have made that trip
with Peter and Lynne. Special lady we all still miss.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom