Atlantis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wtcreaux

Contributor
Reaction score
Will be staying at Atlantis in mid-November. (Downtime for the wife but I'm still going to get some dives in :wink:) Plan on taking regulators, mask, and computer only.

Any suggestions on diving?? sites, operators??

Thanks

2 choices: Stuart Cove's is a 45min. shuttle ride from there. And handles the cruise traffic.

Bahama Divers is located at the base of the bridge to Paradise Island.

I know who I'd pick...

I think I'd also do something at Dolphin Cay while there. :cool2:

I was there last October and did the Stuart Cove shark feed. Like the other poster said they pick you up and it's aboout a 40 minute ride depending on how many other hotels they have to stop at. I enjoyed it...

for the shark dive they actually make you wear a full wetsuit....the sharks will bump into you and if they rub bare skin it would be like rubbing your skin with sandpaper. I just rented one of theirs for like $10, it was a full 3 mm i think...temperature wise I would have been happy in my 1mm shorty, I think the temp was 78-80 and I don't chill easily....not sure the avg water temp in Nov though.

2 choices: Stuart Cove's is a 45min. shuttle ride from there. And handles the cruise traffic.

Bahama Divers is located at the base of the bridge to Paradise Island.

I know who I'd pick...

I think I'd also do something at Dolphin Cay while there. :cool2:

Amy hints??:D

Back
Top Bottom