Atomic B2 or Z2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. Order jam nut from Atomic dealer

1. hello....

i was wondering if anyone knows if there is anywhere i can order the jam nut online? where in stay there is no dive shop around that does atomic stuff.

or technically, will any stainless steel nut serve the purpose?

thanks in advance!

hello....

i was wondering if anyone knows if there is anywhere i can order the jam nut online? where in stay there is no dive shop around that does atomic stuff.

or technically, will any stainless steel nut serve the purpose?

thanks in advance!

Contact Atomic directly and talk with either Ashley or Darcy.

Failing that, yes, any nut that has the same thread pattern and the width will do. Make sure that it's high grade SS (316 or equivalence) or else it'd rust.

You walk into a dive shop with $350 in cash and say I want a Z2, or I go to E-bay.

My LDS sold me an Atomic Z2 for $360 on a Visa Card just two weeks ago with virtually no haggling whatsoever. The CC transaction costs them a couple percent, so $350 cash is completely plausible. In fact, offer them $325 and see if they bite. :)

Contact Atomic directly and talk with either Ashley or Darcy.

Failing that, yes, any nut that has the same thread pattern and the width will do. Make sure that it's high grade SS (316 or equivalence) or else it'd rust.

i managed to speak to darcy and she was the one that gave me the part number. the trouble is now trying to order it to sent to where i am... i stay in singapore.

you know anywhere i can order online?

Scubatoys is an Atomic Dealer. And they ship internationally.

Scubatoys is an Atomic Dealer. And they ship internationally.

i searched on the scubatoys site. cant seem to find the nut for the B2 reg. am i blind or is it really not there anymore?

the product part number that darcy gave me for the jam nut is 02-0037-3P.

i searched on the scubatoys site. cant seem to find the nut for the B2 reg. am i blind or is it really not there anymore?

the product part number that darcy gave me for the jam nut is 02-0037-3P.

For parts like that, I doubt that Scubatoy would list on their website. Just email them with the question and the part number.

And back On Topic, there's now scant difference between the Z2X and B2 isn't there?

no noticeable difference for the leisure diver i must admit, but i'll still hang on to my hose with the swivel in case i ever wanna change it back!

btw, if anyone wants to order anything from here, i must say their delivery is very prompt. from UK to singapore took them 4 days by DHL. the jam nut from them works great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom