Attending DEMA? Post here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello I_am,
looking forward to seeing you there. What is divenav all about?

Hi SDE Dennis,
thank you for asking.

We have a very cool dive simulator. Check this out: -> Video

I_AM

I'll be stopping by on my way to Jamaica, Kevin will be there the whole time.

As for getting in, It's not difficult at all as long as you are 1. a diving professional and 2. are not trying to fake your way in as a buyer when you really aren't one.

I will be attending again this year with number one son Dr. Sam IV who will be receiving the Pro 5000 award.

This is only the third time in the long history of the prestigious Pro 5000 award that a father and later the son has been a recipient. It is probably the only time that two doctors from the same family received or will receive the award.

Golllly Geee, Son of a gunnnnn....

Wow I like it. This is cool. I did your survey and checked the box for beta testing but there was an error when I hit submit.
Dennis

Hi Dennis,
thank you.

Did you try to fill in the vDive survey? or the Beta Testing Candidate application?

If you would like to be considered for beta testing, ignire the old survey (we need to remove it) and go straight to the beta testing candidate form --->
Beta Candidates

Best Regards,

I_AM

Wow I like it. This is cool. I did your survey and checked the box for beta testing but there was an error when I hit submit.
Dennis

Since we will be neighbor .... you will have plenty of time to play with it. We will have 2 stations at our booth.

I_AM

Myself and Wally, both from Dive Zero will be there, chillin at the Sunset House Booth, if were not their, were checking out the floor, if you run into us (Dive Zero) come say hello.

Cya there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom