AUG 10 - Lake Travis Scuba - You in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txmanager

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I know most people would love to spend a summer in Europe traveling the countries. But, as I sit in Copenhagen in 60 degree weather, all I can think about is going diving in the TX heat. I've been here since MAY 18 and will not return until JUL 21. In celebration of my return AND my birthday, I am planning a weekend on the lake on AUG 9 and 10. I know it's early but look at it this way, if you have nothing going on yet, now you do. OR, if you have plans, you have plenty of time to figure out how to get out of them.
My plan is to make the Lake Travis Scuba trip on Sunday, AUG 10. If you're interested, go to www.laketravisscuba.com/reservations.html to fill out the reservation form. Please select the Sunday 1-5 and note on your form that you are diving with me (txmanager or brandon s.). Make sure you have the right date too; 8/10/08. Reply here or PM me if you have any questions or are signing up. If we get enough, I may do the morning too. See you on the lake!

Back
Top Bottom