August Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heading down Aug 2 and diving 3, 4, 5th. Diving with Blue XTSea. First trip for us. Staying at an airbnb with a car.

Next page, updating...

divingjd: July 25 to August 2. Aldora divers and Villa Aldora.

krbailey: July 27 to August 5. Staying at Aldora Villa and diving with Aldora Divers

in too deep: August 1st to 8th. Staying at Casa Mexicana. Diving the with 3P’s

Alan P: August 1 to 8th. Hotel Cozumel and diving with Scuba with Alison

ChuckP: August 2nd thru September 1st at Las Ventanas.
My wife and son are diving with Blue Project the 4th thru the 8th. I get there on the 8th. It'll be just me and my son the 13th on with me taking a DM class at Aldora starting on the 15th. I guess we need to firm up some other diving.

soldsoul4foos: Heading down Aug 2 and diving 3, 4, 5th. Staying at an airbnb with a car. Diving with Blue XTSea.

wdpeckr39: August 3 to 7: staying at Park Royal, diving with Living Underwater.

Brules: Had to cancel. :(

Mr. Manfrenjensenden: August 4 to 11, the missus and I are staying at Blue Angel and diving with DWM. Looks like we might bump into Del on the boat!

don98: August 4th thru 11th. Staying at Hotel Coz and diving with Blue XT-Sea

Del2451: August 4th to 14th, Staying at El Cid for the 6th time and diving with "Dive with Martin"

v&j: August 10 to 20. Staying at Villas las Anclas, diving with Tres Pelicanos! Also doing our first time with @Cozumel Coral Restoration Reef Program, can't wait!

docsin: August 10-18. Trying Iberostar, Diving Aug. 11-16 With Blue XTC.
3 divers headed to Coz .

IslandFrog: August 11 to 18, Staying at the Casa Mexicana. Plan to dive with Blue XTSea.

Jendawg: August 11 to 18, Villas Las Anclas, diving with Tres Pelicanos!!!!

Cvchief: August 13 to 20, CVChief, Susanita, and 6 others. (6 total divers) Scuba with Alison and Casa De Jefe, Your Home in Cozumel - VRBO. Certifying TWO NEW divers coming with their referrals!!

DandyDon: August 16 to 23: staying at Hotel Mary Carmen, diving with Salty Endeavors

BudaBagger: August 17 to 20: Staying at Costa del Sol and diving with Blue Angel.

Shawn C: August 24 to 31 staying at Fiesta Americana and diving with DWM.

CassieNYC: August 29 to September 4 staying at Casa Mexicana, diving with Blue XT

Okay! Okay!

Carlos Danger: Aug 25th to Sept 5th, staying at Casa Mexicana, diving Aldora Divers

Last edited:
I am packed with 36 hours until I pull out of the driveway for the dark ride to the airport. I can only hope that's enough time to think of what I forgot and where to put it. Looking forward to arriving late Thursday and rushing to get my pony filled, etc., start diving with Chief & crew Friday if he has his act together by then (he has seemed unsure), and ending my week long visit touring tall ships...!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom