Authorized Dealer Price Match for Leisure Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone has customer service issues or feels something is not being handled properly at Scuba.com, please contact me directly. Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri. 9am- 5pm PT

Bill Lidyoff
Repairs/Returns Dept.
bill@scuba.com
800-347-2822

If anyone has customer service issues or feels something is not being handled properly at Scuba.com, please contact me directly. Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri. 9am- 5pm PT

Bill Lidyoff
Repairs/Returns Dept.
bill@scuba.com
800-347-2822

So do I understand correctly in my 1st post?

Bill

I believe you have posted similar messages before, yet threads like this (Scuba.Com Customer Service - ScubaToys Diving Forum) seem to keep showing up. Would you care to explain what is going on?

Here is a copy of our response to this customer service issue:
Dear Ananda and Husband,

I want to personally apologize for the frustration to you and take a moment to allay some of your concerns.

First and foremost, please understand that at no time can any customer see any credit card number for any purchase…including their own.

Now here is what happened in your case, and we are very sorry for your frustration and inconvenience. You were one of 16 customers who could see links to items that they did not purchase associated with their order. These were items that were ordered by others. You were never charged for these items.

It was a temporary situation of short duration as you will see if you log into your account.

At no time was your credit card charged for any purchase except for the one that you made with us.

We are sending you a care package with some goodies by means of trying to apologize and to thank you for notifying us of the problem.

It must have been very frustrating for you because the view that you had was not the view that we or anyone else could see, including us, but we take these matters very seriously and even though you were rightfully frustrated with us and hung up, you had given us enough information to see and solve the problem with the order view. This view was limited to 16 customers who would have had a unique set of circumstances associated with their orders during a short window of time.

Of these 16, two customers looked up their orders and saw this incorrect view of items purchased: Jennie and yourself. Jennie is being contacted now.

You deserve answers and here is the technical reason that this error occurred: we made a programmatic change towards our goal of automated customer returns which we are working towards completing before the new year to assist customers with holiday shopping refunds and exchanges. Unfortunately, you viewed your order during the middle of this change.

To reiterate, our system is built to the highest security standards. No credit card information was ever published or made public and there is no way a customer can see any credit card information, including their own, at any time.

Sincerely,
The Programming Team at Scuba.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom