Back from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't been diving in North Carolina but the wife has everal times and she always goes with Outer Banks Diving. We were talking about going this summer, but with our trip to Australia in November I don't really have the vacation time to spare.

KROBI:
Hey, Jim
Check these guys out, They HAVE there act together.. Dove with them several times..You diving this weekend??
http://www.aquaticsafaris.com/
Kenny

Thanks for the link Kenny. Nope, not this weekend. Finished up my AOW last weekend. My daughter has a soccer tournament this weekend and next. I am diving at Gilboa on Fri 7/21 and Haigh on Fri 8/4. I hope to get back down to Joe's sometime later in Aug or Sep. I'd also like to find a way to hit Mermet yet this year, but it's a good 6 hr drive for me.

Kenny,

When were you planning to dive this weekend? I'm planning on going sometime this weekend but had'nt scared up a dive buddy or made any firm plans yet.

jpsexton:
Kenny,

When were you planning to dive this weekend? I'm planning on going sometime this weekend but had'nt scared up a dive buddy or made any firm plans yet.

Saturday around 11:00

Hey Kenny,
Did you see any big Stingrays? Get chased off the hangline by any sharks?
Rob

KROBI:
I"m sorry to hear about your knee.. I should have been there, after all you saved me from a man eating Bass!!!!!

Kenny

I guess that shows who is more of a man!! She saved you from a MAN eating bass :D Sorry Kenny I had to.

Good luck on the surgery Jen and best wishes on a speedy recovery.

You guys make me sick..anybody want to dive Joe's..just got back from X and had Y wonderful dives. And I am stuck working 6 days a week 10 hours a day. But the money is good.:mooner:

KROBI:
Saturday around 11:00

11:00 it is! See ya there. :D

crpntr133:
You guys make me sick..anybody want to dive Joe's..just got back from X and had Y wonderful dives. And I am stuck working 6 days a week 10 hours a day. But the money is good.:mooner:

Hey, I'm here for ya man five min. from Joes. The first break you get and want to dive just give me a shout and I'll be there. :scubadive

runrat:
Hey Kenny,
Did you see any big Stingrays? Get chased off the hangline by any sharks?
Rob
I would say GIANT Stingray!!! He was a monster, it was cool how he hung around us, Yeah we got chased off the hangline too, I think he was after your fins, because of the reflection off the silver on your fins. We had some great dives got to see a lot of things, like a shark take the guys fish he had speared, I've never seen two guys move as fast as they did. I can't recall diving with more sharks, there was a lot out that day. I will get your stuff in the mail this week. Hey you need to come up and dive at Joe's, a little cool water want hurt you LOL....
Kenny
P.S. Know anything about my necklace???? LOL

jpsexton:
11:00 it is! See ya there. :D

Hey, I'm here for ya man five min. from Joes. The first break you get and want to dive just give me a shout and I'll be there. :scubadive

OK

crpntr133:
I guess that shows who is more of a man!! She saved you from a MAN eating bass :D Sorry Kenny I had to.

Good luck on the surgery Jen and best wishes on a speedy recovery.

There was blood every where and I was in shock, she pulled me out of the water......

Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom