Back to Cali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharkyJillian

Contributor
Reaction score
Current base of Operations: Bimini, The Bahamas
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok..so I am ready for some cold water again. Heading back to Cali and want to get some dives in.

Camera is ready to go. Beach or boat.

Excited to get back!!!!

Just be careful not to catch the flu. This year's strain has kept me out of the water for two weeks. Grrrr.

Just be careful not to catch the flu. This year's strain has kept me out of the water for two weeks. Grrrr.

I hear ya...this year's strain put me in the hospital!

It kept me from diving for a good three weeks, and even that wasn't long enough but I got impatient and figured I was uncongested enough.

Nasty nasty stuff this year...BEWARE!:11:

Not a local.

When will you be here?

We have, I dunno, 1100 miles of coastline. Anywhere specific in mind, or will you be diving all of "cali"? We'd like to hook you up, but we kind of need more information.

Cali is in Colombia.

This is California.

---
Ken

Not a local.

When will you be here?

We have, I dunno, 1100 miles of coastline. Anywhere specific in mind, or will you be diving all of "cali"? We'd like to hook you up, but we kind of need more information.

Cali is in Colombia.

This is California.

---
Ken

I call it Cali and stand by it! I remember you're stance in a thread before and as you know I'm a local(born and raised) and have spent the majority of my life in the surf from Santa Barbara to Mexico.

Welcome back Jillian, maybe one of these days we'll actually meet. I'm sure I'll be down the street from H2O soon, I gotta send over to you and Mike my 1st U/W video attempt. Hawaii wreck footage coming your way!

Billy

I called it cali exactly up to the day I moved here. Then, it was Socal. really, Cali? that could be mistaken for Bakersfield or Daggett and I wont stand for it!

I called it cali exactly up to the day I moved here. Then, it was Socal. really, Cali? that could be mistaken for Bakersfield or Daggett and I wont stand for it!

Hey Cody, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but Bakersfield, albeit not by my decision, is in California. If I'm specifically talking about so-cal I cal it so-cal. Did someone yell at you the day you moved here?

Billy

Hey Cody, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but Bakersfield, albeit not by my decision, is in California. If I'm specifically talking about so-cal I cal it so-cal. Did someone yell at you the day you moved here?

Billy

that is why i am saying to call it socal, that way we can differentiate the difference between Bakersfield and the beach! speaking of yelling, I did get corrected very abruptly as to the proper pronunciation of san peedro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom