Back To Kentucky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrunkenParrot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello Everyone. I just moved back to Kentucky after a long 15 year stay in the Crystal River, FL. I am sad to say that i am going to miss it since the diving was so great in Florida. But I am happy to be back to my home land. Now that I am back, where do I go to get my fix for diving? I have searched the internet and had few results. Also how do I join the KPP?? Thanks
Bryce Bentley

And Mermet Springs (southern IL)

Don't forget about Joe's Falling Rock Quarry in LaGrange, Ky. :D

OH, and how to join the KPP...you just did :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
OH, and how to join the KPP...you just did :D
Ber :lilbunny:

I was going to say that!!

I guess I'll just say Welcome Back!! :D

Thank you so much for the welcome back. It is good to be back, not I have to get a dry suit or full wet suit. All I have is a half summer. Thanks again

DrunkenParrot:
Thank you so much for the welcome back. It is good to be back, not I have to get a dry suit or full wet suit. All I have is a half summer. Thanks again

Yeah, you won't be needing that shorty anywhere around here...Unless you're going to layer it over something else.

Welcome Back,
I guess that you could do what some of us do and hit I-75 South, travel about 11 hours to Alachua and...
But seriously Laurel Lake, and Lake Cumberland are doable and Joes in LaGrange is another option.
Since you mentioned a full wetsuit. Insert shameless plug here ----- For anyone that is interested I have a very well cared for 2 piece medium mens wetsuit (7mil) for sale on the classified section of SB. It is priced to sell.
Santa didn't bring me a drysuit and I must make room in the gear closet and raise the cash to buy one! PM me if interested. I'm located in Paris, KY
Jim

Welcome Bryce,

Buy a suit and lets go dive. There are a couple of the KPP that dive dry and all year long. Keep your eyes open on the KPP forum, there is usually someone diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom