Back To Kentucky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the offer for the suit. I havnt fit into a medium since middle school. Ex-football and baseball player.... But what is a good suit, I have no experience in the suits. Only one that I know of is DUI, just because of the name. I am dying to log another dive, still havnt used my new Dive rite Transplate. I hope to meet alot of you on this board. Thanks again
Bryce Bentley

DrunkenParrot:
Thanks for the offer for the suit. I havnt fit into a medium since middle school. Ex-football and baseball player.... But what is a good suit, I have no experience in the suits. Only one that I know of is DUI, just because of the name. I am dying to log another dive, still havnt used my new Dive rite Transplate. I hope to meet alot of you on this board. Thanks again
Bryce Bentley

Don't ask that question on this board. You will see all kinds of answers and some might get a bit fierce. Luckily you posted it here and not in the suit forum. :D
Since you mentioned DUI I will assume that you are looking at a dry suit. I have a Bare Trilam suit and love it. I have two dive buddies that have bought Bare after seeing mine and one other on the way to buying. DUI was WAY too expensive for my blood. Also Bare had more stock sizes.

crpntr133:
Don't ask that question on this board. You will see all kinds of answers and some might get a bit fierce. Luckily you posted it here and not in the suit forum. :D
Since you mentioned DUI I will assume that you are looking at a dry suit. I have a Bare Trilam suit and love it. I have two dive buddies that have bought Bare after seeing mine and one other on the way to buying. DUI was WAY too expensive for my blood. Also Bare had more stock sizes.

... and I did in fact pull the trigger. Bought a Bare Trilam HD Tech today. I researched my decision for over 12 months and have simply been waiting for the right price and the right timing. It all finally came together and I can't wait to begin diving dry!

Welcome back and I look forward to hopefully diving with you sometime this year.

3 for 3...am I good or what? Now someone needs to talk me into a BP/W....just joking.

Divin'Hoosier:
... and I did in fact pull the trigger. Bought a Bare Trilam HD Tech today. I researched my decision for over 12 months and have simply been waiting for the right price and the right timing. It all finally came together and I can't wait to begin diving dry!

Welcome back and I look forward to hopefully diving with you sometime this year.

good to hear that... So, your season isn't over, forever....:wink:

We have another ice hoosier diver.:D

You guys are killin' me! I've got to get back in the water!

As soon as I get this moving stuff out of the way I'll be bugging all of you to dive! :D

My regs are off to be serviced so I am out for probably a couple of weeks.

Rumor has it that JP has moved closer to Joe's. :D :D

crpntr133:
Rumor has it that JP has moved closer to Joe's. :D :D

Yipppeeee! Diving and then campouts at JP's place!!!! :monkeydan:monkeydan:monkeydan:monkeydan

It's all rumor. At the "old" house we would have had about a five minute drive. If all else fails we could drive the 20-30 minutes and stay at LandLocks. :D Orrrr, diverat, lives close to Joe's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom