Back To Kentucky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Chis is my watch still ticking? Have to get a dive in this year and get it back.

Vince

PADI Knight:
Hey Chis is my watch still ticking? Have to get a dive in this year and get it back.

Vince

:rofl3::rofl3: Took me a second to figure out what you were talking about. Now that I know, way too funny. Couple more months and it will have been a year since you lost that.

PADI Knight:

Vince

Was it a Timex? Darn I don't know, it is in the bottom of my dive bag buried in
the scuba closet.

It is still up for buddy ransom! :D

It was a Rolex Chris. :D

Rolex? I wish. Of course it was a Timex. Hmmm Budy Ransom better get the FBI (fish buddy investigators) on this one.

Call on Big Blue he will take care of this situation. Of course that means you have to dive at Joe's.

If the band had not broken it would be a nice addition to BB's tail, hmmm, much like
Peter Pan, we could hear the ticking as he approached. I'm sure he is pretty hungry
these days with the lack of divers to feed upon!

I think Joe takes care of BB during the winter. I have also been told that the gills dig out the firearms and shoot a couple birds a day for him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom